Florida Contractor’s License
Our team at Licenses Etc. believe that getting your Florida contractor’s license should be a fun and exciting time. When you work with us, you will get a painless, easy and stress-free license process.
We know all the appropriate steps to take to expedite the license approval process. From the time you contact us and begin the process, it takes around 20 days to have your certified Florida contractor’s license number.
The key to our success is that we don’t simply fill out forms. We do the heavy lifting. We analyze your work history by using the information strategically to build a winning application.
95% of our applicants sail through the license process with no problems!
WHAT WE DO:
- We provide unlimited time to assist and answer any questions you have related to the license and application process
- We work with 95% of our clients entirely through email and/or fax. No need to drive to our offices!
- We run DBPR approved credit reports
- We do an in-depth review of the entire application package to ensure everything is exactly right and all necessary supporting documents are included.
- We do overnight shipping to the DBPR.
- We monitor DBPR’s approval process and give immediate response to any issues that arise.
HERE ARE THE STEPS TO GET STARTED TODAY:
- Call us!
- Don’t look at the State’s application! It’s too confusing!
- We get the basics from you by using our simple, easy to fill out forms.
- We complete the Florida contractor’s license application package for you. We know the right information and the best verbiage to use for fast approval.
- We overnight your application to the State.
- Though the DBPR technically has up to 30 days to review your application, our applications are being approved in 5-10 days!
- You receive your License!
FLORIDA COUNTY LICENSE
Getting your county license is no easy task. If you’re looking to get your Florida county license, get back to work and let us handle the bureaucracy and mountains of paperwork.
MAKING CHANGES TO YOUR EXISTING LICENSE
Whether you are obtaining an additional license, changing from one business to another or wanting to qualify an additional business, we are here for you from start to finish.